Apex Legends Ranking System – Apex Legends Ranks
Apex Legends is a battle royale game that pits players against each other in a fight to the death. The game has a unique ranking system that allows players to progress and show off their skills.
Apex Legends, much like other games in the battle royale genre, features a ranking system. This system ranks players based on their performance in the game. The higher your rank, the better your player status is.
There are a total of six ranks in Apex Legends: bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond, master, and Apex Predator. Bronze is the lowest rank and Apex Predator is the highest. As you rank up, you’ll unlock new rewards such as badges, titles, and banners.
Your rank is determined by two factors: your wins and your placement. To rank up, you need to win more matches than you lose and finish in a better placement than you did in your previous match. If you lose too many matches or finish in a poor placement, you will rank down.
The ranking system is designed to give players a sense of progression and competition. It encourages players to keep playing and improve their skills so they can rank up and earn new rewards.
Ranks in Apex Legends
There are six different ranks in Apex Legends, and each one has its own requirements and benefits. Here’s a look at the apex legends ranking system:
- Bronze: The starting rank in Apex Legends. Players will need to complete 10 matches to move up from Bronze.
- Silver: Players will need to complete 25 matches and have an average kill/death ratio of 1.5 to move up from Silver.
- Gold: Players will need to complete 50 matches and have an average kill/death ratio of 2.0 to move up from Gold.
- Platinum: Players will need to complete 75 matches and have an average kill/death ratio of 2.5 to move up from Platinum.
- Diamond: Players will need to complete 100 matches and have an average kill/death ratio of 3.0 to move up from Diamond.
- Apex Master: Players will need to win 500 matches and have an average kill/death ratio of 5.0 to reach Apex Master status.
- Apex Predator: Players, who gained in the top 750 players (on each platform) listing rank (worldwide) with over 15000 RP will achieve this rank.
Being the best of the best isn’t easy, but it’s definitely worth it when you can show off your Legend rank to everyone else in the game. So, what are you waiting for? Start climbing the ranks today!
Do you like the idea of comfortable shooting in D2? It’s when you don’t have to aim much, and your bullets cause a damage-dealing aftermath. Osteo Striga provides that. Osteo’s gameplay is based on its inherent poison application. Each precise bullet will debuff the foe with a poison stack. They tick, dealing overtime damage. Thanks […]
GTA 5 has a ton of fun content. However, most of it hides behind your monetary capabilities. If your wallet is low, the game won’t shine like it could. So having bucks is a must, and we can help with that. If you’ve been looking for the best way to make money in GTA 5, […]
WoW PvE progress requires upgrading your legendaries. You can’t do it without visiting Zereth Mortis, the forbidden realm of the First Ones. It is pretty big, though. Running around farming might take lots of time. It’s unless you happen to unlock flying Zereth Mortis. Flying drastically reduces the time to get across these islands. Hence, […]
FIFA is undoubtedly one of the most well-known games in the gaming industry, recognized by almost everyone with even the slightest familiarity with this world. And its latest release, FIFA 23, has successfully taken the trophy and is now a well-sought game around the globe. If you’re interested in learning more about how to make […]
Author: Michael Peters
Site Editor at askboosters.gg
Michael Peters is a video game enthusiast who demystifies the complexities of the games in reviews. He is a seasoned writer with over five years of experience in the gaming industry. He writes more about games, boosting, and leveling services. Michael leverages his in-depth gaming knowledge to provide valuable information to video gamers.